    information. At this point, I'm totally stuck. Has anyone else encountered
    this problem?
    Craig Heaton, CCPL System Administrator
    Craig, Jan 4, 2005

  2. http://www.aspfaq.com/2356

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/
    (Reverse address to reply.)

    "Craig" <heatoncr AT oplin.org> wrote in message
    > Hello, I recently installed project server onto a new server (the server

    is

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jan 4, 2005

  3. Craig

    Craig Guest

    Thank you for the reply, but the FAQ is optimized for those who have done
    their own coding. I did set the cache setting as indicated and get the same
    message regardless of whether it is checked or not. I also tried
    reinstalling project server and have run Microsoft Update. The error
    persists. At this point I'm really at a loss for what else I can try. I'm
    certain it's a problem with IIS (as opposed to project server per se), but
    am not proficient enough in asp to diagnose the problem.
    Craig

    Craig, Jan 4, 2005