Requesting - C Companion by Allen Holub

gobu

Hi

I am looking for this book for quite a long time and not able t
purchase it. Can anyone share a soft copy of the book if u have

thanks
Gob

Keith Thompson

I am looking for this book for quite a long time and not able to
purchase it. Can anyone share a soft copy of the book if u have.

Probably not. Any soft copies are probably in violation of the
author's copyright; nobody here will help you obtain an illegal copy.

If you want to contact the author, see
<http://www.holub.com/company/allen_holub.html>. Since the book was
published in 1987, before the first ANSI C standard was released, it's
probably out of date, though it may nevertheless be useful.

Dale

(e-mail address removed)-spam.invalid (gobu) wrote in [email protected]:
Hi,

I am looking for this book for quite a long time and not able to
purchase it. Can anyone share a soft copy of the book if u have.

It's available through amazon.com right now.

Mabden

Keith Thompson said:
Probably not. Any soft copies are probably in violation of the
author's copyright; nobody here will help you obtain an illegal copy.

Nobody? I see you have a _little_ faith in my decency... :)