    Any feedback would be appreciated!

    >From what I understand from the Web site, DeviceAnywhere gives you full

    access and control of dozens of live handsets, remotely from a standard
    browser. You upload your app and test away, all video, graphics, audio,
    and every key pressed during the test gets stored in a database for
    later access and review.

    Pretty neat, especially since we can review the data with co-developers
    in different locations in-real-time
    Robert van Gool, Feb 4, 2006

  2. Robert van Gool wrote:
    > Has anyone used Device Anywhere (www.deviceanywhere.com.) from a
    > company called Mobile Complete? I'm thinking about trying the service
    > for a mobile application I'm developing for some major carriers
    > (Verizon, Cingular, T-Mobile etc.) In particular, does anyone have
    > experience using the service?
    >
    > Any feedback would be appreciated!

    You wand feedback?

    So, please explain why your posting not only sounds like advertising,
    but is actually originating from 69.50.1.110 aka mail.storypr.com. Which
    is owned by the PR company "Story Communications" in Oakland? A company
    which according to their list of services
    http://www.storypr.com/services.htm doesn't provide programming services.

    Is www.deviceanywhere.com a client of your PR company? Do the major
    carriers you mention know that you are using their trademarks for
    advertising?

    /Thomas
    --
    The comp.lang.java.gui FAQ: