Requesting Help with Webpage Construction!

Sens Fan Happy In OH

I am currently working on a webpage that requires some rather
extraordinary things to be done to it and I am not sure how best to go
about doing this so I hope possibly someone can help me out on this.

The page needs to look as much like a particular sales flyer as
possible. This flyer has two dragonflies in the upper left and right
corners of the page. At the bottom of the page then is a very
elaborate JPG of a lilypads and various water plants that "crawl" up
both the left and right side of the page. All of these need to flow
seamlessly together with text running down the centre of the page until
it reaches the bottom artwork.

Currently I am doing this in MS FrontPage 2000 using tables ... but I
am not sure this is going to be as seamless as I want. I am sure that
I've seen this done elsewhere on the web but I am, of course, unable to
remember where I saw it so that I could view their source codes and
possible learn what and how to do it. So I am turning to you all here
for advice.

I can post JPGs of the artwork if need be to give a better example of
what I am trying to do ... but have not done so now because of trying
to follow proper Usenet etiquette and not post photos and such into a
non-binary group. I am really desperate for advice! I could use some
help!!

Mark Parnell

Previously in alt.html, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
You already have an answer in c.i.w.a.html.

Thank you - I was about to reply to the OP when your message came in.
Saved me quite a bit of time. IOU a beer next time I'm in the
neighbourhood. ;-)

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Mark said:
Previously in alt.html, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"

Thank you - I was about to reply to the OP when your message came
in. Saved me quite a bit of time. IOU a beer next time I'm in the
neighbourhood. ;-)

Ooh! A beer! Got any Bud Lite down there to bring along?

[JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING!!!]

Mark Parnell

Previously in alt.html, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
Ooh! A beer! Got any Bud Lite down there to bring along?

What? We don't have that rubbish here!
[JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING!!!]

Me too. I have no idea whether you can get it here or not - I don't
drink beer. 8-O

Sens Fan Happy In OH

Well gee ... damned if you do and damned if you don't! I always heard
that cross-posting was more offencive than multi-posting. Okay then
.... guess then no one minds spammers coming in and flooding the group.

Mark Parnell

Well gee ... damned if you do and damned if you don't! I always heard
that cross-posting was more offencive than multi-posting.

You heard wrong.
Okay then
... guess then no one minds spammers coming in and flooding the group.

Spammers generally multipost. They rarely crosspost.