Requesting Window authentication for another user to certify

drago_8_8

Hi,

Thanks in advance for all your advise

My project require us to have an authentication for the normal
operator. (Currently done using Windows integrated Authentication).
However, when that operator modify or delete an item in the page, I'm
required to pop up another window authentication for another operator
to cross certify that the item can be deleted or modified.

How do I raise an WindowAuthentication authenticate event? (Or please
kindly tell me if there are other solutions or better ways)

Also, we have encountered this problem. We need to let the operator
key in the name of a user. But we need to check it whether the person
keyed in can access the system. How do we accomplish that? (I'm
thinking of authenticating with window without any pop ups)

Thanks again