    How can i do this. What are the setttings are needed regarding this.

    Regards,

    Muhammad Jamil Nawaz

    msnews.microsoft.com, Apr 29, 2005

  2. msnews.microsoft.com

    Sambathraj Guest

    Hi,
    VS.Net 2003 deployment package does not have the ability to automatically install the .net framework if not found in the client system.
    This is can be achieved using a plug-in which is available at http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/downloads/tools/bootstrapper/.
    Thanks.
    Sambathraj
    "msnews.microsoft.com" <> wrote in message news:...
    Hi Every Body,

    I build an application using vb.net.
    Now i m deploying on the client system.
    I know that the deployment automatically check the .net framework on the client system at startup.
    I include the .net framework in the deployment setup.
    I want that if the framework is not installed on the client system then my deployment wizared automatically install the framework which i include in the deployment package.

    Sambathraj, Apr 29, 2005

  3. msnews.microsoft.com

    David Young Guest

    Deploying the Framework with you're application requires the use of merge modules. Here's a link to some information on that.

    http://dotnet.mvps.org/dotnet/faqs/?id=deployframework&lang=en

    Dave

    David Young, Apr 29, 2005