    `require'
    from a.rb:3

    How can I solve it?? what's the gem I must download??

    Pat Kiatchaipipat, Apr 21, 2008

  2. Pat Kiatchaipipat

    Jano Svitok Guest

    On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 6:53 PM, Pat Kiatchaipipat <> wrote:
    > hi. I try to make ruby msn bot like this tutorial.
    >
    > http://code.google.com/p/rubymsn/wiki/Tutorial
    >
    > but I have some problem when I use require 'msn/msn' on my code and I've
    > got error.
    >
    > C:/Program
    > Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
    > `gem_original_require': no such file to load -- msn/msn (LoadError)
    > from C:/Program
    > Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
    > `require'
    > from a.rb:3
    >
    > How can I solve it?? what's the gem I must download??

    The page looks like there are no gems yet.

    See http://code.google.com/p/rubymsn/source/checkout If you have
    subversion client, you can do:
    svn checkout http://rubymsn.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/lib/msn msn

    If you don't have svn and you don't want to install it, just use
    'Browse' links and download all from trunk/lib/msn.

    Jano Svitok, Apr 21, 2008

  3. Pat Kiatchaipipat, Apr 21, 2008

    Phillip Gawlowski, Apr 21, 2008
  5. Pat Kiatchaipipat, Apr 21, 2008