require 'msn/msn'?

Pat Kiatchaipipat

hi. I try to make ruby msn bot like this tutorial.

http://code.google.com/p/rubymsn/wiki/Tutorial

but I have some problem when I use require 'msn/msn' on my code and I've
got error.

C:/Program
Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`gem_original_require': no such file to load -- msn/msn (LoadError)
from C:/Program
Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`require'
from a.rb:3

How can I solve it?? what's the gem I must download??

Jano Svitok

hi. I try to make ruby msn bot like this tutorial.

http://code.google.com/p/rubymsn/wiki/Tutorial

but I have some problem when I use require 'msn/msn' on my code and I've
got error.

C:/Program
Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`gem_original_require': no such file to load -- msn/msn (LoadError)
from C:/Program
Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`require'
from a.rb:3

How can I solve it?? what's the gem I must download??

The page looks like there are no gems yet.

See http://code.google.com/p/rubymsn/source/checkout If you have
subversion client, you can do:
svn checkout http://rubymsn.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/lib/msn msn

If you don't have svn and you don't want to install it, just use
'Browse' links and download all from trunk/lib/msn.

Phillip Gawlowski