require "mylibrary" doesn't work in ASP

Sam Sungshik Kong

Hello!

I'm trying to write ASP codes in ruby.

I created my own library and placed it in a folder which is well-recognized
by ruby.
It works if I load it in irb. (e.g. require "lib/mylib")
But it doesn't work in my ASP script. (Error: No such file to load )
It works with standard libraries though.

I tried to move my library file to ASP folder or standard library folder
only to fail.

Anyone has any idea about my problem?

Thanks.

Sam