require 'popup'

Foppe Hoekstra

Hi There,

I'm quite new and don't know where to start.
I would like to write a script for my own, with popup (see :
http://tryruby.hobix.com/ type help 5)
But when I start irb and perform : require 'popup' it doesn't find
anything.

so I downloaded a popup.rb from the web and placed it in
c:\ruby\lib\ruby\1.8
It still cannot find anything? I need some detailed steps here how to
proceed...

Thanks in advance,

Foppe

Chris Carter

Hi There,

I'm quite new and don't know where to start.
I would like to write a script for my own, with popup (see :
http://tryruby.hobix.com/ type help 5)
But when I start irb and perform : require 'popup' it doesn't find
anything.
so I downloaded a popup.rb from the web and placed it in
c:\ruby\lib\ruby\1.8
It still cannot find anything? I need some detailed steps here how to
proceed...

Thanks in advance,

Foppe

The popup library is very specific to TryRuby and will only work in
it's environment, sorry.