required attribute "ALT" not specified .

cwdjrxyz

I am keeping a really low profile on all this stuff for the
moment. My Magnum Opus on alt text is still to come.

In the meantime, please, everyone, you will have to make do with:

http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/html/alt.html

The code for the above page needs to be corrected, as it has 18
validation errors at the W3C validator. The CSS validates. Other pages
on the site from which this comes have a few validation errors also.
It may be more comforting to some if a page, giving personal opinions
about how codes should be written, uses correct code itself.

Neredbojias

In _our_ little exchanges, what is the simple logic I fail to
understand?

That according to the rules of English grammar, _any_ word starting a
sentence is capitalized. It may not _look_ right to you and a few others
here, but that is subjective and irrelevant. "IMacs suck" is correct.
"iMacs are good" is wrong. This is true based on established standards and
not merely my opinion or preference. To top it all off, Toby Stinker
posted and opined in a manner aligned with the noodlism of your errancy. I
was hypertensively peeved.
It is a big thing for me to move and you need to
explain this deal better.

I didn't think you'd seriously consider it although Perth isn't as
provincial as it used to be.

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
That according to the rules of English grammar, _any_ word starting a
sentence is capitalized. It may not _look_ right to you and a few others
here, but that is subjective and irrelevant. "IMacs suck" is correct.
"iMacs are good" is wrong. This is true based on established standards and
not merely my opinion or preference. To top it all off, Toby Stinker
posted and opined in a manner aligned with the noodlism of your errancy. I
was hypertensively peeved.

Boji, I made a decision a long time ago, that I should never
abandon you, no matter how schmucklike you get, as long as you
remain a bit decent. Have you no shame at all: "iMacs are ..." is
wrong because of some _rule_ that is such a mensch for you? Where
is it enshrined as "without exception"? And then explain, if you
can find it, why non-idiots should bow down before it in all
circumstances. (btw, is there a special day of the week that
_you_ set aside for showing respect towards it?)

And what about the argument I gave you that if there were such a
rule it would dictate that some otherwise true sentences would
then become false. Look the thread up and do your homework or I
will get Bergamot onto you.
I didn't think you'd seriously consider it although Perth isn't as
provincial as it used to be.

I take everything you say with the utmost seriousness. I have
contacted WA real estate agents. Of course, it will be so much
better for you when I challenge you from there. Won't in? You
will feel that much safer. Not. (who needs to be so mature?, not
me.)

Neredbojias

Boji, I made a decision a long time ago, that I should never
abandon you, no matter how schmucklike you get, as long as you
remain a bit decent. Have you no shame at all: "iMacs are ..." is
wrong because of some _rule_ that is such a mensch for you?

Why should I be ashamed of being right?
Where is it enshrined as "without exception"?

Aha, finally a sensible counterpoint. I don't know - maybe there are
exceptions galore, but since evidence of such an exception has yet to be
proffered, my premise stands pat.
And then explain, if you
can find it, why non-idiots should bow down before it in all
circumstances.

If a particular non-idiot professes to follow standards, he or she would
be uncategorically hypocritical to make personal exceptions.
(btw, is there a special day of the week that
_you_ set aside for showing respect towards it?)

Nah. I do what I wanna within the primary guidelines I've established
for myself and my woman.
And what about the argument I gave you that if there were such a
rule it would dictate that some otherwise true sentences would
then become false. Look the thread up and do your homework or I
will get Bergamot onto you.

If memory serves, said argument was vacuous and fallacious even ignoring
the fact that there _is_ such a rule which seems to have been accepted
for centuries by those in the field.
I take everything you say with the utmost seriousness. I have
contacted WA real estate agents. Of course, it will be so much
better for you when I challenge you from there. Won't in? You
will feel that much safer. Not.

My need to feel safe is exceeded only by my need for coffee and
cigarettes so I will revise my recommendation regarding your
transmigration and suggest instead a move to Riyadh. Ha ha, my id gets
giddy just thinking about you becoming sassy with the Arabs.
(who needs to be so mature?, not
me.)

Me, neither. <wink>