required field validator - before changing the value.

Mr. x

Hello,

I don't know if I am doing right (and if there is a better common way to put
asterisk before required ,
please tell me),
but the I want that I see the asterisk at the place of
requiredFieldValidator, before requiredFieldValidator take in place.
(I want just at the first time to show the asterisks before required
fields).

The code :
<asp:Table runat="server" CellPadding="5" GridLines="horizontal"
HorizontalAlign="Center" dir = "rtl" border = "0">
<asp:TableRow>
<asp:TableCell>
<asp:RequiredFieldValidator
ControlToValidate="a_name"
Text="*"
runat="server" />
</asp:TableCell>
<asp:TableCell>A line</asp:TableCell>
<asp:TableCell><asp:TextBox id="a_name" runat="server"
/></asp:TableCell>
</asp:TableRow>
</asp:table>

Thanks :)