Required Field Validator

shapper

Hello,

I added a few Required Field Validators to a page.
When I check the style it shows color:red and display:inline.
I tried to override this with CSS and no luck

Could someone knows how can I remove this default style?

Thanks,
Miguel

Guest

Miguel,

In order to use Css with validators, you will need to set ForeColor to " " -
then your classes will work just fine.

shapper

Miguel,

In order to use Css with validators, you will need to set ForeColor to " " -
then your classes will work just fine.

But what about the display: inline?
I really need to change that to display: block.

Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks,
Miguel

Guest

You could always wrap your validator in div tags: