required perl programmer

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by susheel, Oct 10, 2007.

  1. susheel

    susheel Guest

    Hi

    Position: Perl Programmer
    Location: Plano, TX
    Months: 6-12

    (Do let me know if you are comfortable with this req.... & get back to
    me with your up date resume)

    Skills:

    eHealth Infrastructure and application
    support in the GNOC, Network Knowledge
    Unix knowledge (as in at least navigation on a UNIX platform)
    CA eHealth experience a plus a huge plus
    Proficient in Perl, Perl CGI and Perl Modules with the equivalent of
    at least 3 years of experience.
    Proficient in HTML and Web design with the equivalent of at least 3
    years of experience.

    Susheel / NOBLE Systemsware
    E-mail:
    Direct: 847- 874- 7057 / 3040 / 7098
    Fax: 847-995-1049
    Yahoo ID:susheel_nobles

    send me an up dated resume to

    susheel, Oct 10, 2007

  2. On 2007-10-10, susheel <> wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Position: Perl Programmer

    You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

    Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
    groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
    technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

    Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
    "news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :) (If
    n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
    Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
    news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
    http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

    Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
    postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
    mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
    probably already notified them as well.

    If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
    administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

    http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

    Yours for a better usenet,

    dha

    Good marriages work this way too, by the way. I love my wife
    differently than I did at the beginning, but I certainly don't love
    her any less. - Larry Wall

    David H. Adler, Oct 11, 2007