Required permissions cannot be acquired on a Win 2003 server...

Jéjé

Hi,

I've just installed the UDDI Service to test it and when I try to access the
localhost/UDDI virtual folder I receive the
Required permissions cannot be acquired
error

I've changed the security in machine.config without any effect (system,
administrator and new ASPUSER account)

I suppose there is an access to a specific ressource locked (like the acces
to the active directory or any other component)

any idea ?
guide?

thanks !

Jerome.