Required permissions cannot be acquired on a Win 2003 server...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jéjé, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Jéjé

    Jéjé Guest

    Hi,

    I've just installed the UDDI Service to test it and when I try to access the
    localhost/UDDI virtual folder I receive the
    Required permissions cannot be acquired
    error

    I've changed the security in machine.config without any effect (system,
    administrator and new ASPUSER account)

    I suppose there is an access to a specific ressource locked (like the acces
    to the active directory or any other component)

    any idea ?
    guide?

    thanks !

    Jerome.