Required permissions cannot be acquired

Andy Sutorius via DotNetMonster.com

Hi,

I have a web app that works on my workstation (WinXP sp2). It does not work
after I copy it to the test bed. The test bed is a farm with 2 servers
(W2K3) sharing a file server (W2K3). I have IIS on the test web servers
pointing to the file share. I get the error below when attempting to view
the website on the test bed. However, if I copy the web app to one of the
test webservers and attempt to view the website on that server it works
perfectly. Your advice in how to track down the error is appreciated.

Server Error in '/ECUI_backup' Application.
----

Configuration Error

file required to service this request. Please review the specific error
details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Required permissions cannot be acquired.

Source Error:

Line 257: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices,
Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 258: <add assembly="System.Web.Mobile,
Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 259: <add assembly="*"/>
Line 260: </assemblies>
Line 261:

Source File: c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\
machine.config Line: 259