RequiredFieldValidator does not Validate control

sn

Hi All,

I have a strange behavior here. I have a page with several TextBox and
there is a RequiredFieldValidator for some of these TextBox.

My page works perfectly fine on my Development computer, but on the
production server. The RequiredFieldValidators are not working
properly. Only the three first TextBox of my page are Validated with
their respective RequiredFieldValidator control.

I have noticed that the WebUIValidation.js file was different on the
server than on my computer, I tried to overwrite the server file with
my local file, but the problem still persits.

If anyone has a clue for this I'll be pleased to read it.

Kind regards,

Sébastien Nunes.

Oleg Kap

Just an idea,
Are ASP.NET framework versions are the same? I know there are differences
espcially in WebUIValidation.js?
Also, I would recomend to compare generated HTML file and see if it the same
or not.

Hope it helps,
Oleg

Hello (e-mail address removed),

sn

Yes .NET framework are the same.

Thanks for your comment, I'll try to compare the HTML files

Regards,

Sébastien