RequiredFieldValidator Runtime Error

Meir Rotfleisch

HI

I am trying to use the RequiredFieldValidator and when I run the application
I get the following error

Unable to find the script library
/aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/WebUIValidation.js try placing this file
manually or reinstall bu running aspn_regiis -c ...

my IIS has system_web/1_0_3705_0 and the webuivalidator.js is located
there..

Suggestions?

Meir

AW

You might have this error because you changed the root directory for your
virtual folders. When installing, the validation scripts are placed in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\aspnet_client\system_web\1_1_4322, so if you then change
the base directory of your web sites you get this error.