    there..

    Suggestions?

    Meir
    Meir Rotfleisch, Oct 30, 2003

  2. Meir Rotfleisch

    AW Guest

    You might have this error because you changed the root directory for your
    virtual folders. When installing, the validation scripts are placed in
    C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\aspnet_client\system_web\1_1_4322, so if you then change
    the base directory of your web sites you get this error.
    --
    To reply, remove a "l" before the @ sign.

    AW - MCT, MCSD.Net, MCAD.Net
    AW, Oct 30, 2003

  3. set EnableClientScript to be false

    "Meir Rotfleisch" <> wrote in message
    > HI
    >
    > I am trying to use the RequiredFieldValidator and when I run the

    application
    > I get the following error
    >

    > Unable to find the script library
    > /aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/WebUIValidation.js try placing this

    file

    Matthew Louden, Oct 30, 2003