Requirement for Oracle Financial Consultant

Discussion in 'Java' started by craig, Mar 21, 2008.

  1. craig

    craig Guest

    Hi,

    Req. ID: Req-030420081051 - Oracle Financial Consultant

    Primary Skills: Oracle Financials (including GL, AP, AR, & FA) - FX is
    must

    Secondary Skills: Experience in Multiple Reporting Currency (MRC).

    experience with Oracle Financials (including GL, AP, AR, & FA).

    The resource must have strong experience with Multi Org/Multi Currency
    as well as strong expertise in Foreign Currency (FX) process and

    Additionally, the resource must have experience implementing Multiple
    Reporting Currency (MRC).

    Rate: Open, Job Type: Contract, Total Exp: 8 Years, Start Date:
    4/7/2008, Duration: 6 Months, Number Of Openings: 1, Location:
    Santa clara, CA

    Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant.
    Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

    I will contact you, if I need more information.

    Thanks & Regards

    craig, Mar 21, 2008