Requirement for Oracle Financial Consultant

craig

Hi,

Req. ID: Req-030420081051 - Oracle Financial Consultant

Primary Skills: Oracle Financials (including GL, AP, AR, & FA) - FX is
must

Secondary Skills: Experience in Multiple Reporting Currency (MRC).

experience with Oracle Financials (including GL, AP, AR, & FA).

The resource must have strong experience with Multi Org/Multi Currency
as well as strong expertise in Foreign Currency (FX) process and

Additionally, the resource must have experience implementing Multiple
Reporting Currency (MRC).

Rate: Open, Job Type: Contract, Total Exp: 8 Years, Start Date:
4/7/2008, Duration: 6 Months, Number Of Openings: 1, Location:
Santa clara, CA

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant.
Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks & Regards
(e-mail address removed)