Requirement for SQL server DBA (2 positions)

craig

Hi,

One of my Clients is in immediate need of SQL Server DBA. This is for
a Large Insurance Firm.

Here are the details:

Role 1) Senior SQL Server DBA
2) Lead SQL Server DBA

Location Philadelphia, PA
Duration 6+ Months
Rate DOE

Required Skills
* Strong 5 - 8 years of SQL Server DBA hands-on experience.
* Must have Clustering Experience.
* Working knowledge on Microsoft Server Configuration and management.
* Knowledge in database architecture and design.
* Hands on experience with database replication and data integration.
* Microsoft Windows OS/Active Directory.
* Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005.
Nice to Have:
* 6 - 12 Months of SQL Server 2005 hands on experience
* Experience in the Property and Casualty Insurance domain
* Should be self motivated and possess strong communication skills

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant.
I will contact you, if I need m
ore information.

Thanks & Regards

Craig