Requirement for "VB Developer" (Please don't send .NET Resumes)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Navi, Jun 6, 2008.

  1. Navi

    Navi Guest

    Hi Friends !!

    Hope you are doing great,

    I am conducting a search for the following position, if you have any
    Classic VB Developer available, please send me there updated resume
    and contact information. Please do not send me .Net resumes since we
    are looking for VB Developer with following skills and must have
    Pharma background.

    I would appreciate if you can share my information with your friends
    or colleagues which you think they would have someone for the
    following position. Feel free to contact me for any other information.

    Title: VB Developer
    Duration: 6+ Month
    Location: MA.

    • Participate in the development and implementation of program design
    decisions; tailors application code in conjunction with system analyst
    to meet unique requirements
    • Participate/lead in the build of code, tables and dictionaries for
    systems.
    • Participate/lead, as the senior programming resource, in procedure
    development for, and troubleshooting of, foreign systems
    interfaces.
    • Participate/lead the development and execution of unit and system
    test plans, as well as validating code and database
    integrity.
    • Analyze and help resolve program code
    problems.
    • Create/modify code and/or database interfaces to meet unique
    requirements.
    • Develop “expert” level knowledge of system operations and interface
    usage.
    • Participate/lead in development/conversion planning and coding for
    designated application(s).
    • Insure ongoing post-conversion/implementation product support for
    the IS department
    • Strong knowledge of current programming languages (e.g. Visual
    Basic, C, C#, C++), mark up languages (HTML, XML) code management
    systems (SourceSafe)
    • Strong knowledge of database concepts and design, especially Oracle
    and/or SQLServer
    • Strong program testing and verification skills.
    • Clinical healthcare experience
    • Working knowledge of ClinTrace™, DsNavigator™, and/or InForm™
    • .NET experience a plus
    • 3-5 years experience in the automation of departmental or enterprise-
    wide systems

    Thanks & Regards

    Navneet Chalana
    OKAYA Inc.
    Where Commitment Is A Passion
    99 Mark Tree Rd, Suite 304
    Centereach, NY 11720
    Phone: 631-517-5839 x 260
    Fax: 631-389-2446
    Email:
    Disclaimer:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
    including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
    Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
    If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
    with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at and
    mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
    addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry
    for the inconvenience.

    Navi, Jun 6, 2008