    a client machine. Is there any requirements for clients of ASP.Net web-site
    with Crystal Reports? Or it will be enough to install additional Crystal
    libraries and licence on a server

    Alex Sadomov, Jun 8, 2007

  2. The requirements for the client are a computer with an internet connection,
    and a browser.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP

    Printing Components, Email Components,
    http://www.miradyne.net

    Kevin Spencer, Jun 8, 2007

  3. Alex Sadomov

    Alex Sadomov Guest

    Hello Kevin,
    Does it mean that when user will open any Crystal Report for a first time
    it will NOT offer to download and install some activeX control or something
    else to show it?

    Alex Sadomov, Jun 8, 2007
  4. Hi Alex,

    If it required an ActiveX Control on the client, I would have told you.
    Here's a helpful article on the subject:

    http://www.123aspx.com/redir.aspx?res=28239

    Kevin Spencer, Jun 11, 2007