RES: RES: RES: Bare-bones Ruby

Leiradella, Andre V Matos Da Cunha

Just to confuse you some more, I'll throw a link to Io into the pot:

Looks like a viable option. Right now I'm fighting with Ruby, Pike, Ferite,
ElastiC and Io to compile one of them under Windows. Probably I'll stick
with the first I can compile and link against a minimum main.c instead of
choosing one based on the language's characteristics.

Too bad Open Source projects aren't supposed to compile in any OS or with
any compiler the user wants. Though I know it's hard to make source code
compile under all combinations of OS/compiler, Windows/bcc32 or at least
Windows/msvc is a very common one.

Regards,

Andre de Leiradella