    additional information as well as full pricing for all tld's supported,
    please visit our website!

    http://www.providenames.com
    Resell Domain Names, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Wow, how professional, to SPAM newsgroups. Your clients are likely to be as
    dumb as you are. Good luck.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer
    Kevin Spencer, Apr 30, 2004

  3. Spamming a leading support group for internet professionals who's pet hate
    is spam. You'll go far .......

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    Microsoft Regional Director
    Microsoft MVP

    John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\), Apr 30, 2004