reseller hosting advice?

greenvelvetsofa

Hi all -

could use a little advice. I've been very, very happy with my current
hosting provider (ocvirtual.com). However, the gentleman who owns it has
decided to retire as of the end of the month so I need to find a new home
for my sites ASAP.

I have about 10 sites (mostly small) but would like to have room for more.
My current host charges $24 for 2GB disk space & 60GB transfer. Looking for
about that amount/price but am somewhat flexible.

I found these via a MSN search - can anyone give me feedback on them? I
don't know anything about them but the prices/services offered seemed about
right. However, I'm concerned about reliability. I make a living from my
websites so that's a big factor.
http://resellers.lonex.com http://www.networkredux.com/reseller.html
http://hostingzoom.com/reseller.html
http://www.mher.org/reseller.html
http://www.hostingsimply.com/reseller.php

Or, do you have any other suggestions? Your thoughts are much appreciated.

thanks!
Denise