Reset Action Form

Stan Sainte-Rose

Hi,

How to Reset a Form with its initial values ?
I use a LinkButton and I flag a javascript variable (updated) when a textbox
is updated
I would like to reset the form when the user says Yes to the Cancel Question

MyLinkButton.Attributes.Add("onClick", "if (updated==1){return
confirm('Cancel ?')}")

Any help ?

Stan

Shiva