reset input screen

Guest

Hi
I have an input screen for user to key record details and to click a submit
button to create the record, and after the record is successfully created I
would like to reset ALL the controls to default / blank! (now the key in
values stays after creation)
How can I do that please?!

TIA

Mythran

Hi
I have an input screen for user to key record details and to click a
submit
button to create the record, and after the record is successfully created
would like to reset ALL the controls to default / blank! (now the key in
values stays after creation)
How can I do that please?!

TIA

After you have created the record (and are ready to re-load the screen), you
can do a Response.Redirect to the same screen, that would reset your web
screen :)

Mythran