    Thx
    Regards,

    Nicolas Fleury
    Nicolas Fleury, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Nicolas Fleury fed this fish to the penguins on Monday 06 October 2003
    15:04 pm:

    > order is important. All I want to do is run my program in a
    > from-scratch environment without having to close/open PythonWin. Is
    > there any way to reset the loaded modules or re-initialize the
    > PythonWin command line?

    If you've got that many files involved, and you aren't using the
    debugger, it may be faster to keep a command window open, use the "save
    all modified" in PythonWin, and then invoke the program from the
    external command window.

    Dennis Lee Bieber, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
    > If you've got that many files involved, and you aren't using the
    > debugger, it may be faster to keep a command window open, use the "save
    > all modified" in PythonWin, and then invoke the program from the
    > external command window.

    Unfortunately, I want inspect my structures... But am I the only one
    thinking it is a must-have feature? The PythonWin IDE is kinda
    incomplete if you have to start a command window, when there's one
    integrated in the IDE.

    Regards,

    Nicolas
    Nicolas Fleury, Oct 7, 2003
  4. Nicolas Fleury fed this fish to the penguins on Tuesday 07 October 2003
    10:59 am:

    > Unfortunately, I want inspect my structures... But am I the only one
    > thinking it is a must-have feature? The PythonWin IDE is kinda
    > incomplete if you have to start a command window, when there's one
    > integrated in the IDE.

    PythonWin and IDLE both had that problem -- you ran "within the IDE
    session", which meant that repeated imports... don't...

    I vaguely recall something about IDLE being modified to now create a
    separate process for "run", so things work as "new"...

    Dennis Lee Bieber, Oct 8, 2003