Reset on Style Property does not change Design View

jim

I have a WebControl that contains several label and TextBox controls. I also
implemented a ControlDesigner for this WebControl. The both control classes
contains Style, LabelStyle, and TextBoxStyle style properties.

When I change the Font Size to “Large†on any of the styles the change takes
effect in the appropriate area. Now when I right-click the Font for the
context menu then click “Reset†the property resets to the default value.
For the Font property it is blank. The change does not affect the web
control. Using the Font’s property dropdown calls the associated property in
the designer and web control. The Reset context menu choice does not.

How do I get the Reset to work?

Jim