    me code this in ASP.NET/VB.NET? I am using a SQL 2000 database.

    Thank you

    TG

    TG, Sep 30, 2004

  2. Cool Feature

    I take your E-Mail <> enter a password and you'll hve
    the hassle that you cannot login directly ...

    Thinkaboutit

    Use The OnClick of a Button, Connect to your SqlServer
    (System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection) and run a Command
    (System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand) with ExecuteNonQuery() and send the mail
    System.Web.Mail.

    Daniel

    --
    Daniel Fisher(lennybacon)
    MCP C# ASP.NET

    Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\), Oct 1, 2004