Resetting passwords

TG

I need to know how to reset a password when the user enters their
email address in a textbox then their new password in a textbox and
then a confirm password textbox. This will be updated when the Reset
Password button is clicked to the database where their old password is
attached to the email address that is already on file. Can anyone help
me code this in ASP.NET/VB.NET? I am using a SQL 2000 database.

Thank you

TG

Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\)

Cool Feature

I take your E-Mail <[email protected]> enter a password and you'll hve
the hassle that you cannot login directly ...

Thinkaboutit

Use The OnClick of a Button, Connect to your SqlServer
(System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection) and run a Command
(System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand) with ExecuteNonQuery() and send the mail
System.Web.Mail.

Daniel