Resin & WAR & XML/XSL

Mustafa Aydin

Hy NG
I have 3 questions I couldn't solve after long searches.

1.
Who knows a good tutorial for XML/XSL/XSLT... I found some
but they all are not downloadable; only online :-((
2.
How do I deplay a ".war" file in Resin 2.0? I can use my
application locally by putting the ".war" file into the directory
"$resin-home/doc/webapps". Resin then makes everything
automatically (unzipping, compiling, ...) Whereas when loading
up to my provider (Terion) I do not know where to store this file.
Perhaps this is because locally I use resin 3.0.3 and my provider
uses resin 2.0. Is resin 2.0 at all able to establish this?

3.
Another question regarding resin 2/3. How can I redirect the
"main/root directory" in order to avoid putting my projects
into the resin/doc directory. I changed the "<document-directory>"
tag in "resin.conf" but only "normal" html-pages resin then finds.
My ".war" file he doesn't recognize then. In which directory
(relative to the new document-directory) I have to place
the war file?

Thank you in advance
Mustafa Aydin