Resin & WAR & XML/XSL

Discussion in 'XML' started by Mustafa Aydin, Apr 21, 2004.

  1. Hy NG
    I have 3 questions I couldn't solve after long searches.

    1.
    Who knows a good tutorial for XML/XSL/XSLT... I found some
    but they all are not downloadable; only online :-((
    2.
    How do I deplay a ".war" file in Resin 2.0? I can use my
    application locally by putting the ".war" file into the directory
    "$resin-home/doc/webapps". Resin then makes everything
    automatically (unzipping, compiling, ...) Whereas when loading
    up to my provider (Terion) I do not know where to store this file.
    Perhaps this is because locally I use resin 3.0.3 and my provider
    uses resin 2.0. Is resin 2.0 at all able to establish this?

    3.
    Another question regarding resin 2/3. How can I redirect the
    "main/root directory" in order to avoid putting my projects
    into the resin/doc directory. I changed the "<document-directory>"
    tag in "resin.conf" but only "normal" html-pages resin then finds.
    My ".war" file he doesn't recognize then. In which directory
    (relative to the new document-directory) I have to place
    the war file?

    Thank you in advance
    Mustafa Aydin
    Mustafa Aydin, Apr 21, 2004