Resize aspx on lunch?

Jensen bredal

Hello,

I need to hide the toolbar of my aspx page and resize it on start up?
How can this be done?

Many thanks in advance

JB

John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\)

Resizing can be done using client side javascript, however hiding the
objects of the "active" window is a much more complex affair.

I believe you only have two options. The first is to use IE and create an
HTTP Application:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/hta/hta_node_entry.asp

The second would be to use signed Javascript, with an appropriate
certificate from a designated authority and escalated security rights in the
browser. Very complex solution for anything, you'll need to fish about on
Netscapes web site for information.

Perhaps an easier approach would be to try and open a new window from some
main window with the toolbar aleady disabled and the size pre-set.

--
Regards

John Timney
ASP.NET MVP
Microsoft Regional Director

Jensen bredal

The second would be to use signed Javascript, with an appropriate
certificate from a designated authority and escalated security rights in
the
browser. Very complex solution for anything, you'll need to fish about on
Netscapes web site for information.

Perhaps an easier approach would be to try and open a new window from some
main window with the toolbar aleady disabled and the size pre-set.

Think you for a very valuable input.

JB