    move despite I try pulling, pushing, kicking, punching, screaming.

    What am I missing here?

    , Nov 19, 2005

  2. clintonG Guest

    I saw this in Beta 2. I think the ContentPlaceHolder sizes itself to the
    content it contains. You might be able to test this using an hr element with
    a size="100%" value.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
    URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

    clintonG, Nov 19, 2005

  3. Nothing to resize there. The content place holder size it determined by the
    size of the content in your content pages. If you look at the properties for
    the content placeholder, you will see that there are not size properties.

    You can change the ID, ViewState and Visible properties.

    --

    Andrew Robinson
    www.binaryocean.com

    Andrew Robinson, Nov 19, 2005
  4. If you don't have control of the size of the contentplaceholder controls in
    the master page, then your individual pages will not look the same. How do
    you get around this?

    =?Utf-8?B?TmVlZFRvS25vdw==?=, Nov 19, 2005
  5. Place the contentplaceholder inside a <td>,
    and set the <td> to the size you want.

    Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
    ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ASPNETFAQ.COM : http://www.aspnetfaq.com/

    Juan T. Llibre, Nov 19, 2005
  6. Already tried this and it does not work. You can size it in the actual page,
    but it does not seem to have any effect if I do it in the MasterPage

    =?Utf-8?B?TmVlZFRvS25vdw==?=, Nov 19, 2005