Resize Content Place Holder in ASP.NET 2.0?

andchoi

I must be the dumbest ASP.NET 2.0 developer, because despite many
different attempts, I am unable to resize a content place holder in the
master page...

Can anyone clue me in? It seems that the "resize grip handle" won't
move despite I try pulling, pushing, kicking, punching, screaming.

What am I missing here?

Andrew Robinson

Nothing to resize there. The content place holder size it determined by the
size of the content in your content pages. If you look at the properties for
the content placeholder, you will see that there are not size properties.

You can change the ID, ViewState and Visible properties.

Guest

If you don't have control of the size of the contentplaceholder controls in
the master page, then your individual pages will not look the same. How do
you get around this?

Juan T. Llibre

Place the contentplaceholder inside a <td>,
and set the <td> to the size you want.

Guest

Already tried this and it does not work. You can size it in the actual page,
but it does not seem to have any effect if I do it in the MasterPage