Resize images ASP.NET

IkBenHet

Hello,

I use this ASP.NET script to upload images to my website:

Now, I want to limit the size (in width and height, but also in bytes).
For example, if the image is max. 400 pixel in height or max. 400 pixel
width or max. 100 Kb. The image is not uploaded. How can I do this?

Additionally, I also want to resize the images to a valid size when
they are to big than the specified size (max. 400 pixel in height or
max. 400 pixel width or max. 100 Kb). Is there a function or way to do
this in ASP.NET?

Finally, I want to add a text under each image (like: "This image
copyrighted by ..."). This text should be part of the image, so not
just put a HTML text under it.

I know that you can buy components to exactly do want I want to do. For
example: http://64.39.14.230/ig-asp/common/abcphotoadmin.asp

The problem is that I need to do it myself because my provider does not
allow me to install DLL-files on his server.

Thanks!