Resize new windows in ASP.NET

simchajoy2000

Is it possible to resize new windows in ASP.NET like you can with
javascript? For example, I want to open up a picture in a new window
when the user clicks on a hyperlink - and I want the new window to be
the exact dimensions of the picture. Does anyone know how to do
this?? Thanks for the help in advance!

Joy

Guest

Hi, Joy

You still have to do it through Javascript
The reason is that browser windows are in client side. ASP.NET only sends response back to the browser.

Bin Song, MC