resize problems

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by windandwaves, Apr 30, 2006.

  1. windandwaves

    windandwaves Guest

    Please have a look at (using FIREFOX)

    http://www.friars.co.nz/listing.php?p=whr

    from the menu, click on

    introduction
    rooms & rates
    facilities
    activities
    etc...
    and then on "show all"

    as you can see, the page has not resize itself to fit all of the content
    (see bottom of the page)

    How do you think I can solve that?

    TIA

    windandwaves, Apr 30, 2006

  2. windandwaves

    RobG Guest

    windandwaves wrote:
    > Please have a look at (using FIREFOX)
    >
    > http://www.friars.co.nz/listing.php?p=whr
    >
    > from the menu, click on
    >
    > introduction
    > rooms & rates
    > facilities
    > activities
    > etc...
    > and then on "show all"
    >
    > as you can see, the page has not resize itself to fit all of the content
    > (see bottom of the page)
    >
    > How do you think I can solve that?

    Is it a javascript problem or a CSS problem? If it's javascript, you
    should create a minimal example and post/link to that. Or at least
    provide a hint as to how the 'page' is resized (which may lead you to
    the right group).

    --
    Rob

    RobG, Apr 30, 2006

  3. windandwaves

    windandwaves Guest

    RobG wrote:
    > windandwaves wrote:
    >> Please have a look at (using FIREFOX)
    >>
    >> http://www.friars.co.nz/listing.php?p=whr
    >>
    >> from the menu, click on
    >>
    >> introduction
    >> rooms & rates
    >> facilities
    >> activities
    >> etc...
    >> and then on "show all"
    >>
    >> as you can see, the page has not resize itself to fit all of the
    >> content (see bottom of the page)
    >>
    >> How do you think I can solve that?

    > Is it a javascript problem or a CSS problem? If it's javascript, you
    > should create a minimal example and post/link to that. Or at least
    > provide a hint as to how the 'page' is resized (which may lead you to
    > the right group).

    I dont know what it is! That the problem. Javascript resizes the page, but
    css can probably be used to solve it...

    I will try to make a minimal example.

    windandwaves, Apr 30, 2006