    is simple - expression but i dont know how to resize more complicated
    control like datagrid.

    , Aug 23, 2006

  2. The datagrid, from a browser's standpoint is just an html TABLE
    you can always just set its width to be some persentage (e.g. 100%) and let
    the browser take care of it, or you can set its height and height style
    attributes via javascript

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgSmVzc2Vl?=, Aug 23, 2006

    David Jessee napisal(a):
    > The datagrid, from a browser's standpoint is just an html TABLE
    > you can always just set its width to be some persentage (e.g. 100%) and let
    > the browser take care of it, or you can set its height and height style
    > attributes via javascript

    I made grid layout panel width
    expression(parseInt(body.clientWidth)*0.98)
    and a datagrid width i set up for 98%. Both controls start in same
    place but their width are not same! ... they end in diffrent places :(
    When i set up datagrid width for 100% datagrid width isnt a whole web
    browser width, its still even shorter than panel. What i do wrong ??

    , Aug 24, 2006
  4. When you say 100% the browser interprets that as being 100% (or 98%) of the
    container that holds the object (what the datagrid is inside of).

    Are you using absolute positioning?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgSmVzc2Vl?=, Aug 24, 2006
  5. Just re-read your post....if you can, stay away from the Grid Layout
    (absolute positioning). It creates all sorts of problems like this.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgSmVzc2Vl?=, Aug 24, 2006