    Is it possible to get an applet to resize the browser it is loaded in.

    As always any advice is much appreciated
    Clive

    Clive Moore, Oct 23, 2003

  2. Clive Moore

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:20:03 +0000 (UTC), "Clive Moore"
    <> wrote or quoted :

    >Is it possible to get an applet to resize the browser it is loaded in.

    About the closest you can do is create a free standing frame that can
    be as big as you want. I know of no API to let you control the window
    you were spawned from. Websites would use it to annoy the heck out of
    you.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Oct 23, 2003

  3. Clive Moore

    Phil... Guest

    You can with javascript, and (I don't know how) you
    might be able to pass information to javascript.

    Phil..., Oct 24, 2003