Resizing asp.net user control at design time

radix

I am trying to add desinger to asp.net user control. I wish to resize
the user control at design time. I think User control doesn't have any
size of it's own at design time since it doesn't have Width and Height
property. Hence we can't have designer to user control at design time.
Can any please confirm this?

Thanks!

Radix