resizing curses window

jbi130

I've built a small curses app with an IRC like interface (not for IRC
tho). The last remaining item is to handle resizing the terminal on
SIGWINCH.

I've tried a few things and everything is failing. I first try to
resize my root window using resize() but then my calls to resize other
windows usually fail..

Whats the proper or common way to handle a resize? I added on the
ncurses extention resizeterm() to _cursesmodule.c and that seems to
make things work better, but I'm trying to get away with the stock
module.

Any pointers to examples would be great as searching google did prove
to be very fruitful.

Thanks.