Resizing labels so they fit on one line

Jim Bancroft

Hi everyone,

I'm using a Web control label to display some text on-screen. I'd like
to dynamically set the width property during the page load, so that the
label is wide enough to accomodate the text I assign to it, without
wrapping.

Is there a reccomended way to do this? I've been fiddling around with stuff
like multiplying the text length by the font size, but so far it hasn't
worked...thanks!