Resizing problem of swf

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Anz, Jun 26, 2008.

  1. Anz

    Anz Guest

    Hi all,

    I am having problems with the resizing of swf displayed in a pop up
    window.
    Can any one know hot to automatically resize the swf when resizing the
    pop up window.
    The table which i placed in the page is given below. Notice i had set
    the width and height of the flash to 100% but this doesn,t fix the
    problem at all. This only fix the automatic resizing of width, and the
    height still not resizing with the size of the window., how can i
    solve this ??

    right: 3px;">&nbsp;
    <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
    codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/
    swflash.cab#version=7,0,19,0" width="100%" height="100%">
    <param name="movie" value="<?=$this->baseUrl?>/Admin/public/
    data/startintro/<?=$this->start_intro?>?<?=time()?>">
    <param name="quality" value="high">
    <embed src="<?=$this->baseUrl?>/Admin/public/data/startintro/
    <?=$this->start_intro?>?<?=time()?>" quality="high"
    pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%" height="100%">
    </object>
    Anz, Jun 26, 2008

  2. Anz

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Anz <> wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am having problems with the resizing of swf displayed in a pop up
    > window.
    > Can any one know hot to automatically resize the swf when resizing the
    > pop up window.
    > The table which i placed in the page is given below. Notice i had set
    > the width and height of the flash to 100% but this doesn,t fix the
    > problem at all. This only fix the automatic resizing of width, and the
    > height still not resizing with the size of the window., how can i
    > solve this ??

    what is this row for?

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jun 26, 2008

  3. Anz

    Anz Guest

    On Jun 26, 3:37 pm, dorayme <> wrote:
    > In article
    > <>,
    >

    > Anz <> wrote:
    > > Hi all,

    > > I am having problems with the resizing of swf displayed in a pop up
    > > window.
    > > Can any one know hot to automatically resize the swf when resizing the
    > > pop up window.
    > > The table which i placed in the page is given below. Notice i had set
    > > the width and height of the flash to 100% but this doesn,t fix the
    > > problem at all. This only fix the automatic resizing of width, and the
    > > height still not resizing with the size of the window., how can i
    > > solve this ??

    > what is this row for?
    >
    > --
    > dorayme

    Thank u for reply
    It doesn,t matter for wat that row for, do u know how to sole this
    problem ?
    Anz, Jun 26, 2008
  4. On Jun 26, 6:24 am, Anz <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am having problems with the resizing  of swf displayed in a pop up
    > window.

    Provide a URL if you want someone to take a look at your problem. The
    issue may not be in the code you provided, but we don't know that do
    we?.
    Travis Newbury, Jun 26, 2008
  5. On Jun 26, 6:50 am, Anz <> wrote:
    > On Jun 26, 3:37 pm, dorayme <> wrote:
    >

    > > In article
    > > <>,

    > >  Anz <> wrote:
    > > > Hi all,

    > > > I am having problems with the resizing  of swf displayed in a pop up
    > > > window.
    > > > Can any one know hot to automatically resize the swf when resizing the
    > > > pop up window.
    > > > The table which i placed in the page is given below. Notice i had set
    > > > the width and height of the flash to 100% but this doesn,t fix the
    > > > problem at all. This only fix the automatic resizing of width, and the
    > > > height still not resizing with the size of the window., how can i
    > > > solve this ??

    > > what is this row for?

    > > --
    > > dorayme

    > Thank u for reply
    > It doesn,t matter for wat that row for,  do u know how to sole this
    > problem ?

    Actually dorayme may be correct. You have set a specific height for a
    cell on the same row as your flash on. but then we don't knwo for
    sure because ytou did not include a URL demonstrating the issue.
    Travis Newbury, Jun 26, 2008
  6. Anz

    Anz Guest

    On Jun 26, 4:02 pm, Travis Newbury <> wrote:
    > On Jun 26, 6:50 am, Anz <> wrote:
    >

    > > On Jun 26, 3:37 pm, dorayme <> wrote:

    > > > In article
    > > > <>,

    > > > what is this row for?

    > > > --
    > > > dorayme

    > > Thank u for reply
    > > It doesn,t matter for wat that row for, do u know how to sole this
    > > problem ?

    > Actually dorayme may be correct. You have set a specific height for a
    > cell on the same row as your flash on. but then we don't knwo for
    > sure because ytou did not include a URL demonstrating the issue.

    I removed that height from the td and it doesn't make any change.
    Unfortunately i am not able to provide the URL

    <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
    codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/
    swflash.cab#version=7,0,19,0" width="100%" height="100%">
    <param name="movie" value="<?=$this->baseUrl?>/Admin/public/
    data/startintro/<?=$this->start_intro?>?<?=time()?>">
    <param name="quality" value="high">
    <embed src="<?=$this->baseUrl?>/Admin/public/data/
    startintro/
    <?=$this->start_intro?>?<?=time()?>" quality="high"
    pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%" height="100%">
    </object>

    Is there any parameter for solving this problem
    Anz, Jun 26, 2008
  7. Anz

    Els Guest

    Anz wrote:

    >> Actually dorayme may be correct. You have set a specific height for a
    >> cell on the same row as your flash on. but then we don't knwo for
    >> sure because ytou did not include a URL demonstrating the issue.

    > I removed that height from the td and it doesn't make any change.
    > Unfortunately i am not able to provide the URL

    Then make a test case and upload it and provide the URL to that. As
    Travis said, the error can be anywhere outside the code you provided.

    Also you wouldn't be the first saying a certain change doesn't work,
    and it turns out to be due to forgetting to upload changed example, or
    not refreshing the browser after making the change.

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    Els, Jun 26, 2008
  8. On Jun 26, 7:27 am, Anz <> wrote:
    > I removed that height from the td and it doesn't make any change.
    > Unfortunately i am not able to provide the URL

    Then I haven't the time to take your code, make a test page and see if
    I can debug it. Come on back when you can make a test page and upload
    it somewhere. I am sure one of us here will be more than happy to
    help you.
    Travis Newbury, Jun 26, 2008