    is it possible to resize the browser window at run-time without
    javascript?

    thanks...

    Eych, May 12, 2005

  2. Eych

    gabe garza Guest

    Is this a trick question?
    I'll bite.
    Yes, the client would resize it. So no javascript is involved.

    gabe garza, May 13, 2005

  3. > is it possible to resize the browser window at run-time without
    > javascript?

    Is it possible to move a car without using the engine? Yes. Get out and
    push.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    What You Seek Is What You Get.

    Kevin Spencer, May 13, 2005
  4. Eych

    Eych Guest

    well, since I posted this in framework.aspnet, I thought it might've
    been implied that my question was about code, so I'll reword it:

    is it possible, thru code at run-time, to resize the browser window
    without javascript?
    for example, the browser displays at 300x300 with a button; once a user
    clicks the button, the browser goes to 600x600.

    thanks.

    Eych, May 13, 2005