resizing window without Javascript?

gabe garza

Is this a trick question?
I'll bite.
Yes, the client would resize it. So no javascript is involved.

Kevin Spencer

is it possible to resize the browser window at run-time without
javascript?

Is it possible to move a car without using the engine? Yes. Get out and
push.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
What You Seek Is What You Get.

Eych

well, since I posted this in framework.aspnet, I thought it might've
been implied that my question was about code, so I'll reword it:

is it possible, thru code at run-time, to resize the browser window
without javascript?
for example, the browser displays at 300x300 with a button; once a user
clicks the button, the browser goes to 600x600.

thanks.