    Is there any API / command which would help me to achieve?

    Thanks ina advance,

    Srikanth Pai

    Pai, May 2, 2004

  2. Pai

    Dan Brussee Guest

    >I need to set the resolution of a set of pages within my application to 800 * 600.
    >Is there any API / command which would help me to achieve?

    Before answering this, can you give me / us a good reason why you
    would REQURE 800x600 resolution? I mean web pages can scroll both
    horizontally and vertically, eh?

    Dan Brussee, May 2, 2004

  3. No. Thats a client side problem - you'll have to set your output to simply
    be the desired size you require.
    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    Microsoft Regional Director
    Microsoft MVP

    John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\), May 2, 2004
  4. Pai

    Darren Clark Guest

    You can have 2 choices

    1) Create the first page that simply loads up your main page in another window with the resize attribute set to false.
    2) design your site properly so that it works in any resolution. This can be done in several ways
    a) Set the width of your app to about 700 and then let the height just flow and scroll. so at the very least people dont have to side scroll.
    b) us CSS and make sure width etc are set using % and position:relative to allow for expansion and collapsing.

    hop[e that somehow helps..

    Darren Clark, May 3, 2004
  5. Pai

    Srikanth Pai Guest

    Hello Dan,

    Thanks for the reply, it is just that my clinet feels that that this
    should be the minimal acceptable resolution.

    Please do provide me with tips or any solution if you have.

    I would really appreciate the same.

    Thnaks,
    Srikanth Pai

    Srikanth Pai, May 3, 2004