Resolution problem changing from 1024 X 768 to 800 X 600

okaminer

Hi
I designed my page in 1024 X 768 resoution
when I open the page in 800 X 600 resolution the page is bigger than
the scean, which irritats the users

Can anyone please let me know how to fix this problem and keep the Web
page in the size of the screan for all the resolutions?

Thanks

MattC

Design it for the smallest resolution or alternatively set your tables to
width=100% this way they will stretch to the available space.

IMHO though you would be better off designing to 800x600 it will look ok in
larger res.

MattC

IPGrunt

Hi
I designed my page in 1024 X 768 resoution
when I open the page in 800 X 600 resolution the page is bigger than
the scean, which irritats the users

Can anyone please let me know how to fix this problem and keep the Web
page in the size of the screan for all the resolutions?

Thanks

Yes, program using WindowsForms.

Seriously, if you need to handle differnt resolutions in HTML, you must
design separate pages for each resolution, test screen properties in
Javascript, and redirect to the appropriate page.

-- ipgrunt