    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, Sep 14, 2008

  2. Nathan Sokalski

    Munna Guest

    Munna, Sep 14, 2008

  3. No, that does not help. I am looking for a way to use the image stored in
    the *.resx file. I do not want to need to upload the original *.gif or
    *.jpeg file, that is why I am putting the image in the *.resx file. The page
    you mentioned suggests using a String in the *.resx file, which works if you
    upload the original image, but if you are going to do that, you may as well
    not even use a *.resx file.

    Nathan Sokalski, Sep 14, 2008