Resource manager mixing resources

Michael Mann

Hi,

I have a problem with different languages coming up on the same
thread. that means the following:

My web project translates correct, until I don't use some controls
from another namespace with their own resource managers. I checked the
current cultures, setup different cultures, but the only output I get
from the RM is the english(default) translation. On the localhost, it
translates wrong, on another test machine the same translates correct.

What I do:
First, I setup the current culture, and the current UI culture. Then
the app goes into translation, after that the controls are translated.
The culture is still right, but the translations I get are from the
wrong resource. In the web project
the resource default is german, but in the controls the default is
english. They are embedded correct in the assembly, but I can't get
into the german resource inside the component on my machine, the
localhost.

Any ideas would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance

Michael Mann