Resource manager mixing resources

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Michael Mann, Oct 25, 2004.

  1. Michael Mann

    Michael Mann Guest

    Hi,

    I have a problem with different languages coming up on the same
    thread. that means the following:

    My web project translates correct, until I don't use some controls
    from another namespace with their own resource managers. I checked the
    current cultures, setup different cultures, but the only output I get
    from the RM is the english(default) translation. On the localhost, it
    translates wrong, on another test machine the same translates correct.

    What I do:
    First, I setup the current culture, and the current UI culture. Then
    the app goes into translation, after that the controls are translated.
    The culture is still right, but the translations I get are from the
    wrong resource. In the web project
    the resource default is german, but in the controls the default is
    english. They are embedded correct in the assembly, but I can't get
    into the german resource inside the component on my machine, the
    localhost.

    Any ideas would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance

    Michael Mann

    Michael Mann, Oct 25, 2004