Resource (.Resx) file consistency checker

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by prabhupr@hotmail.com, Mar 7, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi Folks

    I'm currently working on a Localization+Globalization project; for this
    project, we need to generate ".Resx" files and we use "US English" Resx
    file as the base version, to compare the content with other languages.

    We have quite a number of Resx file and each Resx file has enough items
    so there is a high probability that we might miss few nodes/items in
    RESx files of other language.

    Is there any easy way to check/validate that every item we have defined
    in English version of RESx file exists in rest of the Resx file.

    For example
    English Resx File German Resx File
    ============= =============
    First Name German First Name