'ResourcePool' is not supported on the current platform

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by greg.sedlock@athensgroup.com, Aug 15, 2003.

  1. Guest

    I'm working thru a tutorial on ASP.NET for the MS cert exam.
    I ran into the following problem:
    I get an exception titled 'ResourcePool' is not supported on the current platform
    when .NET attempts to execute the following line of code.
    SqlDataAdapter1.Fill(DsCustomers1, "vwFranceCustomers")
    I've reinstalled the .NET Framework and upgraded SQL Server to SP3 and still get the exception.

    The code is verbatum out of the book.

    I'm running Windows XP Pro on a Dell laptop.

    Thanks for your help.

    , Aug 15, 2003