    culture? E.g. customer A gets jpg 1, customer B gets jpg2.

    Thanks,

    Jon Paugh

    Jon Paugh, Dec 30, 2003

  2. Jon Paugh

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    ok... store the info in a db, retrieve it based on their login.
    instead of coding the JPG directly, retrieve the customer specific choice
    from the db.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Dec 30, 2003

  3. Jon Paugh

    Jon Paugh Guest

    A given installation will only support one customer, so
    maybe there is a better way than going to the database.

    Jon Paugh

    Jon Paugh, Dec 30, 2003
  4. Jon Paugh

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    I was under the impression the customer was the logged in user, not the
    server setup.
    In that case few options.
    1) give the files the right names....logo.jpg is ALWAYS the name it has to
    be.
    2) use an INC file to hold the values/names assigning them to constants.
    Then always reference the constant name instead of the actual graphic.

    Curt_C [MVP], Dec 30, 2003
  5. Jon Paugh

    Jon Paugh Guest

    Thanks for the response Curt.

    I am wondering in this case what the difference is between
    using an INC file vs using a Resource file? Don't they
    both contain key to value mappings? Why use an INC file
    instead of a resource file?

    Jon Paugh, Dec 30, 2003