    didn't help either.

    How can I resolve this? :) Thanks!
    Jack

    Jack Black, Sep 22, 2004

  2. Jack Black

    Jack Black Guest

    Never mind, all... :) Seems when I renamed the ASPX file in the
    Project Explorer it renamed the ASPX.VB file, but didn't chance the
    Class name, so it was (first) puking because II'm guessing two classes
    with the same name existed, and/or (second) a class name in an ASPX.VB
    file was different than the file itself. Dunno, but after I renamed
    the class all of the various errors went away!

    Jack

    Jack Black, Sep 22, 2004